Are you looking for the best LED headlights? LED Headlights are the latest technology on the block for automobile owners. It is slowly gaining increasing popularity for a variety of reasons. The LED headlight bulb burns differently as compared to the traditionally used halogen headlight bulbs. Though they do not have a filament, they burn with greater intensity. This gives the LED bulbs the dual advantage of energy conservation and durability.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bestselling LED Headlight Bulb Kits Of 2018
- 2 5 Top Rated LED Headlight Reviews
- 2.1 Kensun All-in-One – Ultimate LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- 2.2 OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs – Best Aftermarket Headlights
- 2.3 Xenon-Vision 80W 6400LM CREE – Top Cree LED Headlights
- 2.4 SNGL Super Bright 90W 9000lm – Ideal Led Headlight Kit
- 2.5 LED Import USA Cree Kit Pure White – Perfect Led Headlight Bulb
- 3 How To Choose The Best Quality LED Headlight Bulb Kits?
- 4 Benefits Of The Right LED Headlights
- 5 Conclusion
Bestselling LED Headlight Bulb Kits Of 2018
5 Top Rated LED Headlight Reviews
How To Choose The Best Quality LED Headlight Bulb Kits?
- A proper fit is quite essential to good performance. If you have an older car model, the standard LED kits will suffice. However, if you have a newer vehicle, you may have to buy advanced led light kits that are compatible with the cars. These advanced kits typically consist of extra hardware required by your car.
- The color of the LED headlight bulb is extremely important. Different colors have different temperature ratings and visibility. So, it is important to choose the color of your headlight as per your requirement. It is, however, vital to remember that not all color headlights may be permissible by your local traffic laws. Therefore, do consult your local laws once before making your choice.
- If you are switching from a halogen headlight bulb to a LED variant, it is important to check the quality of the kit before investing. High-quality lights would, for most of the part, last longer and give you a greater value for money.
- Apart from this, there is a host of other subsidiary features that you could consider like the intensity of the light, energy efficiency, wattage power and features like weather resistance and water proofing. There could also be a host of other factors arising out of preferential choices which would obviously be different for each individual.
Benefits Of The Right LED Headlights
- LED headlights have a longer lifespan as compared to their halogen counterparts. An average halogen bulb lasts for around 6000 hours of usage while the average LED bulb lasts from around 30,000 hours of usage.
- Regarding energy efficiency, an LED headlight bulb has been reported consume about 75% less power than its halogen competitor.
- The biggest problem with long hours of using halogen bulb is the heat they produce. The LED bulb, on the other hand, remains extremely cool. Though it is not true that no heat is produced in a LED bulb, however, any heat produced is quickly dissipated by the system.
- The LED bulbs produce clean white light which allows you greater visibility under any given circumstances. LED fog light bulbs also have elevated angles of visibility unlike the 360 degrees light of the halogen bulbs. This allows you to get concentrated light on the road of greater intensity. Even some LED fog light bulbs are impervious to weather changes and remain unaffected by fog or cold weather.
LED headlights are a comparatively new product in the automobile market, and yet in their short time, they have started dominating the segment. The rising popularity of the LED headlights variant over the halogen bulb can be attributed to a number of factors including durability, price, and performance. Nonetheless, it may be difficult for you to make an easy choice given the number of products worth considering. An informed and well-researched choice will obviously allow you to select a best LED headlight bulbs as per your requirements.