Cars sometimes appear incomplete without a music. There really is quite nothing like zipping through the countryside with your kind of music playing. A companion, a mood setter, sound bytes to soothe your nerves, call it what you may, but music systems can make your day. Here is our list of the five of the top models to help you pick the best car amplifier for your ride.
What Is A Bluetooth Car Amplifier?
Aftermarket car amplifiers boost signals from either a CD player, radio station, your phone or any auxiliary input device to give adequate output to speakers that will then fill the car with high fidelity, entertaining music. A bluetooth car amplifier is one that relies on blue tooth connectivity and pairing to play music, or audio from a phone call.
Our Reviews For The Top Rated Car Amplifiers
Lets first give the specs an once over.
- JX Series Monoblock Amplifier 500 rms @ 4ohms 750 rms
- Unregulated PWM switching type
- Variable Bass Boost
- Soft start turn-on prevents clicking and popping
- Dimensions: 11″L x 7-3/4″W x 2″H
- Pricing – Priced reasonably. This is a good buy, considering that it feeds the subs and the speakers pretty neatly.
- Bass Boost–Bass is super strong, and will make your music a lot enjoyable.
- Sound Quality – The sound quality is impressive and adds to the pleasure of playing out music.
- Build And Size – This is one compact unit that will fit in perfectly without disturbing aesthetics.
- Superior bass boost
- Impressive sound quality
- Powerful, packs in a good punch for its small size.
- More tuning options would have made this a lot better
The impressive sound quality and the bass boost make this a popular choice, and ours too.
e="text-align: justify;">Impressive specs, take a look.
- CEA-2006 Amplifier Ratings: 650W RMS X 1
- 1100W RMS X 1 [2 Ohm @ 14.4V ≤ 1% THD + N]
- S/N: 90dB (ref: 1W Into 4 Ohm)
- Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Product Dimensions13 x 9.1 x 4.3 inches
- Pricing – This will set you back. If you have the budget for it, then yes, go for it. It has features that match its price tag.
- Bass Boost –More of a little monster when it comes to bass, this will give a few loose parts in your vehicle a good shake.
- Sound Quality – Crystal clear, helps to bring out the sharp strains of music with great clarity.
- Build And Size – Not just compact, but real cute. It is adorable.
- Bass is a monster, you may not really get a chance to go all the way.
- Clear, brings music to life.
- Announces your presence before you turn in the driveway
- May drain your battery faster than you would like.
Pricing dents its rating, but just about.
gn: justify;">5 channel model, lets run through the specifications.
- Frequency Response (Front and Rear Channels): 12 Hz – 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 10 Hz – 1 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor (Subwoofer Channel): >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.23 x 7.09 x 2.05 in.
- 12 dB/Octave high pass filter
- Pricing – It’s a 5 channel model, so the price tag should not cloud decisions.
- Bass Boost –Amazing boost, gives a concert like feel within the confines of a car.
- Sound Quality – Handles the highs and the lows of music strains with an incrediblycrisp quality.
- Build And Size – Small enough, it has, at times been tucked beneath seats by users.
- Can play extended sessions without any dip in quality
- Powerful, can fill the car and beyond with pulsating music effortlessly
- Distortion free, makes music enjoyable
- Needs to be paired with only the right speakers
Rallying Nicely At Number Three
Definitely one of the good buys, it is worth the 400 bucks.
y;">An incredibly amazing product, see how the specs stack up.
- Alpine PDX-V9 5 Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1
- Stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- Quick-connect speaker connectors
- Product dimensions 13 x 9.1 x 4.3 inches
- Pricing – For a product of this quality, It should not come in the way of a good experience.
- Bass Boost –Is bound to surpass expectations pounding on the speakers.
- Sound Quality – Will never disappoint an audiophile, amazing quality.
- Build And Size – Sleek, and almost tiny, it is a wonderful design concept.
- Sleek and compact
- Simple setting up and dismantling
- Supports speakers and a sub effortlessly
- Mounting options would have made it a lot more versatile
Number 4 Could Be Just A Number Here
Definitely a fabulous product, its just the price that pegs it at number four.
Rockford Fosgate R250X1
le, no frills model, check out the specs.
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Works with factory installed & aftermarket source units
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Pricing – This is the surprise package, that can give you value at low budgets.
- Bass Boost –It kicks in with great bass, you will feel it everywhere
- Sound Quality – Does the job, you will never feel compromised or unsatisfied
- Build And Size – Impressive build and cute size,typical Fosgate design.
- Small, packs a surprising punch
- Great compatibility lends confidence while selecting
- Durable, it carries the legendary Fosgate reliability
- Do not expect the world out of it.
A Good Choice At Number Five
The dark horse in the reckoning, this amplifier is a good buy for those who are looking at a budget acquisition
What to Look For In The Best Car Amplifier?
Before you choose your pick from the best Bluetooth car amplifier, you need to understand how to choose the right one. Here is the lowdown on picking the right one.
- Channel – Ideally the best 5 channel amp would be a good option, because a 5 channel car amp would permit you to hook up five speakers plus the subs, which will make music a lot more enjoyable. If you have a small car, then look for the best 4 channel one.
- Power – A kicker 1000 watt model or a pioneer 900 watt one will be a good choice. Look for automotive amps with better peak power.
- Sound Quality – Regardless of your choice of the smallest car amps or 1000 watt rms models, ensure that there is wide frequency response and low deviation.
Popular Searches :