Liquid Glass Lg-100 – Best Liquid Car Wax
lign: justify;">The first product in my list of best auto waxes, this auto wax is not that well known but it has been around since 1980’s.This is a best synthetic wax which means that it does not really have any car wax. And of course, it is the best liquid car wax. So, it comes with all the perks as well.
- Gloss finish
- Auto polish
- Doesn’t need to be removed
- As the first job of the best auto wax is a smooth finish, I will start with that. This sealant is famous for covering up all kinds of scratches or deformities from any debris. It basically protects the paint job of the car. It doesn’t matter what it is. It could be salt road deterioration or the dreaded bird dropping, it is easy to cover them up. Even stuff like tree scratches or rust and corrosion could be dealt with it.
- It is an auto-finish product. You just need to apply it and wait for it to air-cure. When it dries up, it solidifies like glass. You will not have to deal with broken or chipped paint or scratches or even discolorations till the car wax lasts.
- It is extremely durable as I mentioned. It lasted for over seven weeks for me before I had to re-do it. You can use it on any sort of vehicle. I even heard about it being used to car wax a plane by someone.
- It doesn’t even matter what kind of paint you use. It gels well with anything and everything. And you don’t need to remove it once it is applied either. You can put as many coats as you like. But remember to leave a 4-hour gap between each.
- However, I did notice that it did not hide any swirls that may have formed. Instead, they were highlighted on the car surface & it is the best wax for car. And that’s the only aesthetic defect that I could find. It is a bit of a deterrent. But I would still use it for the sheer durability of the product.
- Covers up all scratches
- Helps remove all kind of dirt easily
- Firm finishing
- Goes will all kinds of paints
- Contains no wax
- Highlights swirls instead of hiding them
When it comes to car waxes, I think that this is the best of the best. Of course, you should form your opinion after trying out a couple of products on your car. I drove my car through a forest trail after applying this, and it came out as smooth as it was before. Nevertheless, the magnified swirls can be a bit ugly. However, on the bright side, this is very easy to apply. Just remember to shake the can before use. And the quantity is a lot. So, you can apply a good number of coats as well.