SNGL Super Bright 90W 9000lm – Ideal Led Headlight Kit
ign: justify;">The SNGL is one of the most expensive products on my list. It, therefore, is a strict no if you are on a budget. However, if the quality is what you yearn fo,r then the SNGL does not appear to compromise on that.
- Quality manufacture and sturdy built
- Waterproof to an extreme – even functions perfectly under water.
- Produces 6000k Pure White LED lights
- Cooling fans and heat sinks prevent heat from generating
- Prolonged usage hours – able to provide light for a massive 50000 hours
- The first thing that struck me on looking at the product is its superb product quality. The build is sturdy, and the materials used are top class. This obviously ensures a long lifespan of the product.
- Almost all LED headlight conversion bulb kits nowadays are waterproof. The SNGL in this regard goes one step further. Such is the build quality that even after I had submerged this kit completely in water, it was working perfectly. Needless to say, the kit is also impervious to elements of weather like dust and smoke.
- Another thing that impressed me is the heat dissipation capacity of the SNGL. In spite of producing 6000k of light, the bulb never gets hot at all. The efficient cooling fans and heat sinks allow the lights to run for long hours continuously without ever heating up.
- Once installed properly, I would not worry about the maintenance of the kit because durability is the key to the SNGL’s huge popularity. The product surpasses any other kit when it comes to durability. The bulbs reportedly run for a whopping 50,000 hours, almost double the time of its closest competitor.
- The kit can be installed on to the car easily by almost anyone. The installation procedure, for a novice like me, took well less than half an hour. It didn’t require any mounts or tools, so I didn’t have to spend money buying tools, or ask for professional help.
- The variety of sizes these led headlights are available in also made it easy for me to find the optimum size I needed for my car. This optimal fitting thus gives rise to efficient performance, ensuring that I have a top-notch visibility while driving.
- One of the greatest advantages of LED bulbs over their halogen counterparts is the low maintenance cost. The same holds true for the SNGL kit, you would probably never need to change the bulbs or maintain them.
- The LED bulbs provide a beam wide enough to see the road in its entirety. This essentially helps to drive more efficiently and prevent accidents.
- The SNGL is extremely easy to install, and the plug and play feature ensures that you have a hassle-free installation.
- The LED headlight bulb in spite of the plug and play feature will not work if your vehicle is not compatible with projector housing. This will result in extreme scattering of light and would instead of illuminating the road, blind your eyes.
- With the SNGL, I personally found the fan noise to be a tad too loud for comfort.
The SNGL, on many accounts, could well be regarded as one of the ideals. A host of features, unmatched durability and performance- all contribute to the popularity of the kit. You can always install it quite easily without any help and be assured that it is a durable product. If you can afford to invest in this product and quality is what you seek, I would highly recommend you to do so.