Bosch 22A Icon Blades – Best Windshield Wipers For Snow
text-align: justify;">Okay, So I will start with these Bosch wiper blades. These are pretty famous and widely used as well. Bosch is the best wiper blade brand, and there is nothing more to say about this brand. The best wipers do come in multiple sizes. So you can have your pick.
- Exclusive FX Dual Rubber Technology
- Precision-tensioned dual steel
- Double-locking connector
- Beam windshield Wipers
- Half of the people I know use these wipers blades. And they have little to say against it. These are a pair of windshield wipers that comes in brackets. It is the best windshield wipers for snow, It meant specifically for icy and snowy weather. In fact, they are also resistant to heat and ozone deterioration. So naturally, they are very durable as well. This is actually due to the Dual rubber technology. It makes the surface flexible and soft. This also makes the swipes noiseless. Even still, the edges are tough and serve to makes precise, smooth swipes.
- The Precision-tensioned dual springs, on the other hand, creates a consistent pressure along the surface of the glass. It further has a double locking connector that ensures the safety of the blades.
- These are beam wipers blade and come with the natural advantage of a smooth, consistent swipe. The firm surface leaves behind no streaks while swiping through rain or ice. You can own any car and find a size to fit your windshield proportions. The car wiper blades that you opt for should not be too small or too big. If they are small, they won’t swipe appropriately. If they are big, they just won’t fit.
- However, as good as these wiper blades are, they can be a bit tricky to install. I had some difficulty attempting it myself and had to ask help from my mechanic. Aside from that, even though these are worth it, the price is a bit higher than my budget.
- Flexible and soft surface
- Tough edges
- Does not chatter or streak
- Good for snowy climates
- Difficult to install
- Price is a bit high
If you are replacing your wiper blades now because your last ones are not fit for use, I would suggest that you go for the Bosch Icon ones. If you already have some and they work well, there is no need for a change I guess. But honestly, if you are buying a windshield wiper blades for the first time, this is my first recommendation. Where I live, it is kind of cold, and the snow tends to build up on my windshield. And these work better than the rest that I have tried so far. Very few people have anything negative to say about Bosch wipers blades in general. And neither do I. When it comes to car wiper blades, Bosch is the best in my opinion.